Monday, May 6, 2013

Random April Favorites

I'm so sorry this is going up so late, I've just been so busy with uni! Also, Blogger has been acting really weird for me - it won't let me comment on other blogs. Have any of you guys had that problem too?



1. Mega Thermo and Lipton Yellow Label Tea. Now that we're approaching winter here, it's getting colder, specially in the mornings. I have early classes most days and this keeps my tea warm for hours!

2. Marina & the Diamonds. Between E.V.O.L., How To Be a Heartbreaker, and more recently Just Desserts, I've been listening to Marina non-stop this whole month.


3. The Amazing Spiderman. I've got to admit, I've got the teeeeeeeeeniest crush on Andrew Garfield (Lies. I would have his babies, and that's saying something, considering the fact that I don't really want to have children). HBO premiered this about a two weeks ago, and even though I have it on DVD (Christmas present from a friend) I have to watch it every time it's on TV!

4. Iron Man 3. I went to the cinema to see it with a friend the premiere weekend, and it was so good! I don't want to spoil it, so I'll just say that it's a very entertaining film and that I loved the extra scene after the credits.  

And those are my random favorites! What songs have you been loving this month?

 *****

Perdón por este post tan tarde, pero he estado demasiado ocupada con la U! Blogger además ha estado demasiado raro, no me deja comentar en otros blogs. Alguien más ha tenido ese problema?

1. Termo Mega y Té Lipton Yellow Label. Ahora que se aproxima el invierno acá se está poniendo más frío, especialmente en las mañanas. Tengo clases en la mañana casi todos los días, y esto mantiene mi té caliente por horas!

2. Marina & the Diamonds. Entre E.V.O.L., How To Be a Heartbreaker, y más reciente Just Dessertes, no he parado de escuchar a Marina este mes.

3. El Sorprendente Hombre Araña. Tengo que admitirlo, me gusta un poco Andrew Garfield (Mentira. Le daría mil hijos, y eso es decir algo, considerando que no quiero tener hijos). HBO estrenó la película hace como dos semanas, y aunque la tenga en DVD (regalo de navidad de una amiga), tengo que verla cada vez que está en la tele!

4. Iron Man 3. La fui a ver al cine el fin de semana de estreno, y es demasiado buena! No quiero dar muchos spoilers, así que lo único que diré es que es una película muy entretenida y que me encantó la escena que dan después de los créditos.

Y esos fueron mis favoritos! Cuáles fueron tus canciones favoritas de este mes?

7 comments:

  1. I love Marina & The Diamonds! I've been wondering what the new Iron Man movie is like, I usually stay away from sequels!

    Blindly Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really REALLY good! You should definitely go see it :)

      Delete
  2. A mega thermo is really much needed specially in the winter. Here the winter has already left, we are now enjoying warmer days :)

    xx,

    Claudia

    cwbritto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I can't say I miss warmer days...I love winter!

      Delete
  3. I love Lipton tea!! :)

    I really like your blog, so I follow you now with Google friend connect and Bloglovin! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog!!

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. also like Marina & The Diamonds :) xx from Portugal *

    ReplyDelete