I'm soooooo sorry for not putting any posts up these past weeks. I'm now on my winter break - I passed all of my classes (thankfully!) and I was just so exhausted that I've only been sleeping and watching Game of Thrones.
Music is always the thing that gets me through things that I don't want to do (specially the gym), and studying for exams was no exception, so I decided to create this playlist. As I was looking for songs, I didn't realize how many British artists I had in my iTunes library. Before I knew it, I had two pages worth of songs, so I had to narrow them down to 20. It's still a pretty long playlist, though! (Also: this playlist doesn't include The Beatles or The Rolling Stones, or else it would end up being at least 300 hundred songs long).
1. Hello - Oasis.
2. Friday I'm in Love - The Cure
3. Under Pressure - David Bowie Feat. Queen
4. Layla (Unplugged) - Eric Clapton
5. Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
6. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
7. The Importance of Being Idle - Oasis
8. Say You Don't Want It - One Night Only
9. Don't Let It Break Your Heart - Coldplay
10. We Get On - Kate Nash
11. Grade 8 - Ed Sheeran
12. All This And Heaven Too - Florence + The Machine
13. Missing You - Imogen Heap
14. If It Hadn't Been For Love - Adele
15. The A Team - Birdy
16. Get Lucky - Daughter
17. Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now - Joss Stone
18. Under the Sheets - Ellie Goulding
19. Forgive Me - Leona Lewis
20. Left Too Late - Florrie