Thursday, June 6, 2013

Grease Lightening Review

I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating! I'd love to say that it's been because I've been in exams like everybody else, but the sad truth is that I still have a few weeks to go of classes before even starting my exams. Anyways (enough complaining), a few days (more like a week) ago, I got a volcano of a pimple on the right side of my chin that just wouldn't go away, no matter how much I squeezed and put toothpaste on it. Enter Grease Lightening, which I bought after reading pretty much all the reviews I could find online.


This thing is seriously god sent if you have oily skin, because not only it acts as a blemish treatment, but also controls the oiliness if you apply a thin layer to your face. I use it only at night, after cleansing. The pesky zit is still there, but it's almost invisible - I'm very prone to scarring, so the fact that it's dissappearing without leaving a massive scar is well worth the price, at least for me. Here in Chile it's $8.200 chilean pesos (about US$16), but I find that a pump will be enough to cover my whole face, so it will last you for a while.

 
Do you have a favorite product from Lush? Which one?
 
 
// 
 
Perdón por no postear! Me encantaría decir que es porque estoy en exámenes como casi todo el mundo, pero la triste realidad es que todavía me quedan un par de semanas de clases antes de empezar con los exámenes. Pero dejaré de quejarme. Hace un par de días (más bien dicho hace como una semana), me salió un volcán de espinilla en la quijada que por más que le pusiera pasta de dientes, no se iba. Así que fui a Lush y compré el Grease Lightening, después de haber leído miles de reviews en internet.
 
 Si tienes piel grasosa, en verdad es un regalo, porque no solo actúa como tratamiento de espinillas, sino que también controla la grasitud si lo pones en toda la cara. Solo lo uso en la noche, después de limpiarme la cara. La espinilla todavía sigue ahí, pero es casi invisible - siempre me quedan cicatrices, por lo que que esté desapareciendo sin dejar huella vale lo que pagué. Acá en Chile cuesta $8.200 pesos (como $16 dólares), pero encuentro que con lo que dispensa me alcanza para toda la cara, así que dura harto.
 
 Tienen un producto favorito de Lush? Cuál?
 

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best of luck with your exams! I have not heard of this awesome sounding LUSH product before -- sounds like a must for my super oily skin!

    Blindly Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And thanks :) I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I just want to give my exams already!

      Delete
  2. Hey, you follow my blog (http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/) however I have had to sadly make a new blog (http://bonjour-perfection.blogspot.co.uk/) so if you would still like to follow me then please do on my new blog! Thank you so much!

    http://bonjour-perfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete