Monday, April 29, 2013

Gym Playlist


Music is essential for any workout. I have to do two hours of physical education every week, and as much as I like directed classes, my schedule only lets me go to the actual gym room with all the machines, which I hate. And so, a  good, motivated playlist is necessary to keep myself awake.

1. All Of The Lights - Kanye West Feat. Rihanna
2. How To Be a Heartbreaker - Marina & the Diamonds
3. E.V.O.L - Marina & the Diamonds
4. Young Blood - The Naked and Famous
5. We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke
6. Kids in Technicolor - MGMT vs. Coldplay
7. Closer - Tegan and Sara
8. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

Listen [x]

Image: Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. I am exactly the same, I need a decent music playlist for when I'm at the gym, otherwise I just can't get as pumped up! I don't know how you feel about dubstep, but quite a few dubstep songs are excellent and I love working out to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love some dubstep songs, but I find them kind of repetitive and they bore me quickly :P

      Delete
  2. Same here! I need a lot of Trance to motivate myself in the gym. Love your playlist. :)

    You've got a really nice blog. Following you now. :)

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - beauty, makeup & a lil life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love listening to music while I workout, between I love your playlist.

    xx,

    Claudia

    cwbritto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love listening to music while I workout, between I love your playlist.

    Gym in Mohali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these are on my playlist too, number 2 is my guilty pleasure hehe (particularly the Glee version.. did I just say that?). Oh, and I realised you're following me on GFC, feel free to follow me on bloglovin' instead :) xxx

    StudentBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first seasons of Glee are also my guilty pleasure! I already follow you on bloglovin' too :)

      Delete