Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mask of Magnaminty

 
I have seen the future, and in it, my entire skincare routine consists of Lush products. And my wallet isn't very happy about it. I've seriously been loving Lush stuff these past months, starting when I got Grease Lightening. But now I've come to rave about another skincare product that actually gets a lot of love online - the Mask of Magnaminty.
 
A friend of mine actually bought it, and gave me about two or three masks worth. Before I started using it I used to get really big pimples that generally left horrible scars, but ever since the first use I've been amazed at how clear my skin has been. So when I realized that I didn't have much left from what my friend gave me, I rushed to Lush and bought my own pot. It doesn't come cheap (here it was $5.900 Chilean pesos, about $12 US dollars, for the small pot of 4.4 oz), but I think it's worth it.
 
Since it's not one of their fresh masks, this one lasts up to four months, and you really don't need a lot to cover your whole face. I usually leave it one for about 15 minutes and then gently rub it before taking it off in the shower.
The only thing I don't really like is the smell - at first I thought it had gone bad (I even asked my friend if it was near the expiration date), but I ended up getting used to it after the second use.
 
 Mask of Magnaminty
LUSH USA ($12.95)
 
What's your favourite Lush product?

13 comments:

  1. It sounds great! My favorite lush product is probably the Snow Fairy shower gel - it only comes out around christmas but I just love the smell so much!

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush products - the smell when you first enter in incredible. I think I would have to say the bath bombs!
    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the bath bombs! My tub isn't big enough :(

      Delete
  3. Loving lush products! thanks for visiting and keep in touch! )

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Lush products!:) the mask looks amazing!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a wonderful product! I really need to try more Lush products but I tend to spend all my money at The Bodyshop. Love Lush bath bombs on the other hand too. So hard to choose, haha!
    xo
    Marija

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried anything from the Body Shop! We don't have it here :(

      Delete
  6. Great review. I will check this product out the next time I am in Lush.

    ReplyDelete