Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cyzone 'Acqua' Nail Polish Review

Even though it's still technically winter here, we've had more sunshine-filled days than rainy ones, making it the perfect opportunity to start wearing those pastel nail polishes that I love so much.
 
 
 
I've been searching for the perfect mint colour for quite a while now. For some reason I have a feeling I would stop searching if I tried Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple', but the shop that stocks the brand here has never ordered it, so I'm still looking.
 
What I like about Cyzone's Acqua nail polish is that depending on the light, it can either look like a soft blue (like in the picture above) or much more greener, like in the following picture. The consistency is just perfect - it's not too thick, but it's not too runny, and it lasted about four days without chipping on my very-prone-to-chipping nails (seriously, nail polish barely lasts me a day). The only downsides are that it's a tiny bottle (it's only 5 ml) and that you can only get it every few months, as it doesn't appear very regularly in the Cyzone magazine. So I'd definitely recommend ordering it when you see it!
 
 
 
What nail polishes have you been loving this month?
 
****
Aunque técnicamente todavía es invierno acá, han habido muchos más días soleados que nunca, por lo que es la perfecta oportunidad para usar los colores pasteles que me encantan tanto.
 
He estado buscando el color menta perfecto hace bastante tiempo. Por alguna razón tengo el presentimiento que dejaría de buscar si encontrara 'Mind Candy Apple' de Essie, pero la tienda que trae esa marca nunca lo ha ordenado. Así que sigo en la búsqueda.
 
Lo que me gusta del esmalte Acqua de Cyzone es que puede verse más azul o más verde dependiendo de la luz. La consistencia es muy buena - no es muy gruesa ni tampoco demasiado líquida, y duró como cuatro días en mis uñas (generalmente los esmaltes me duran un día sin que se me salga). Lo único malo es que encuentro que la botella es demasiado pequeña, y que aparece una vez cada meses y solo se puede comprar por la revista Cyzone. Así que definitivamente lo recomiendo si es que lo pillan! Cuando yo lo pedí (hace varios meses ya) me costó $3.490 pesos chilenos, pero Cyzone cambia los precios de sus productos con cada revista.
 
¿Qué esmaltes han estado usando este mes?
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This color is gorgeous!

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! You should try out L'oreal's nail polishes as well, their lasting power is quite good! :)

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following my blog :) I have followed back, love this minty colour. I have something similar from Barry M which is also really good
    Jenny x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to try Barry M nail polishes, but ASOS doesn't ship them internationally :(

      Delete