Friday, September 20, 2013

Empties No.1

I have so much stuff piled up that I'm going to split these into two posts! So here's the first batch of products that I've used up:
 

- Bodycology White Gardenia Shower Gel & Foaming Bath. I really liked the scent of this, but it didn't lather that much.
Repurchase? If it were on sale, I would.

- Whoosh Shower Jelly. The concept of a shower jelly baffled me a bit at first, but after you get used to it and learn to take small amounts so that it doesn't slip and fall all over the tub, I fell in love with it.
Repurchase? Yes, already did!


- L'Oreal Pure Zone Toner. I really didn't like this - I didn't think it did anything for my skin and the scent was so strong it made my eyes water.
Repurchase? No!

- Garnier Skin Naturals Day Moisturizer. I didn't like this one either - it left a weird residue after putting it on.
Repurchase? Nope.


- Neutrogena Oil-Free Makeup Remover. This was a terrible makeup remover. As a waterproof mascara user I've been searching for a good makeup remover, and this is not it! It never fully took off my mascara - I always woke up the next day with panda eyes, no matter how many soaked cotton pads I used.
Repurchase? No!

- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC30. It had good coverage and was moisturizing enough, but I still didn't love it enough to make it my holy grail concealer.
Repurchase? Maybe someday.

- Cala Aloe Vera Make-up Cleansing Tissues. I wasn't really impressed with the way they removed my makeup, plus they sometimes felt like I was cleaning my skin with sandpaper. 
Repurchase? No.

Have you used any of these products? Don't you hate having to pile up empty stuff for these kinds of posts?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried many of these but the Bodycology shower gel is now on my list! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of the Lush Shower Jelly!

    New Follower ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete