I saw this post a few weeks ago in Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous's blog, and I thought I would give it a go!
THE RULES: Add up the total cost of all cosmetics used to complete a typical day look, excluding skincare and brushes!
1. MAC Studio Finish Concealer. $17.000.
2. Rimmel Powder. $3.200.
3. Garnier Roll-On. $5.000.
4. Petrizzio Bronzer. $3.990.
5. Essence Cream Blush. $1.290.
6. Avon Quad. $4.990.
7. Essence Eyeshadow. $1.290.
8. L'Oreal Volume Lash Mascara. $6.490.
9. Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner. $3.200.
10. Oriflame Lipstick. $1.490.
TOTAL: $48.040 Chilean Pesos ($95.17 US Dollars or $59.72 British Pounds)
I've got to admit, I wasn't scared of doing this, but holy moly! I can't believe that nearly all of the items are from the drugstore and it still adds up to so much. I'm officially appalled.
How much is your face worth?