Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Liebster Award




I've been nominated by Rachel from Rachel's Gone Vintage :) Go follow her!

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1) Share 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you.
3) Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4) Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5) Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1) I have an obsession with buying cute notebooks.
2) My favorite band is The Beatles.
3) I used to wear colored contact lenses.
4) I always get nervous when I send essays or stories I've written for other people to read and comment on them.
5) I'm having an endoscopy on Thursday and I'm scared as hell.
6) I like to straighten my hair, which is naturally really curly.
7) My classmates in school thought I had straight hair until we had a water fight with another grade and my hair started to curl after I got drenched. When they realized that it was curly everybody pointed at me and said I had been fooling them all this time.
8) I sing and play the guitar.
9) I would like to publish a book one day.
10) My favorite Disney character is Stitch.
11) Ever since I was 5 I've wanted to go to England, but I don't know why.

11 QUESTIONS FROM RACHEL

1) What are you wearing right now?
I'm in my PJ's! Just having a lazy Wednesday before I go to class.
2) What is your favourite piece of jewellery that you own?
These ASOS earrings. I've literally worn them every single day since I got them.
3) Imagine you're in a world where you can't fail at anything, you can only succeed. What would be the one thing you'd do first?
I'd probably buy a ticket and win the lottery!

4) What's your favourite type of cake?
Pancakes with dulce de leche.

5) What was the last thing you bought?
A small sachet with the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque - it has for one or two uses, perfect for me to try the product before considering buying the big pot!
6) What do you most want at the moment?
I want for my headache to go away :(
 
7) What is the best thing you have at the moment?
I have a family and friends to look out for me and a roof over my head and I'm studying what I love.
 
8) What will you be doing in 20 years?
I hope I'll be working in London, in a fashion label, like Burberry or Stella McCartney, on the road to becoming the CEO of the company :)
9) If you could change the world in one way, what would you change?
I'm risking to sound a lot like a Miss Universe contestant, but I'd end world hunger.

10) What's your favourite make up brand?
Essence! They're just a great budget brand with a huge selection of stuff. 
 
11) What do your favourite pair of socks look like?
 They're grey ankle socks with little owls on them :)

MY NOMINEES

I couldn't find eleven blogs that hadn't been nominated, so I only did eight! Now, for the nominees...Drumroll please...

- Emza and Zana from The Cinnamon Butterfly
- Florence from Beyond Imagination
- Maria from Blindly Beautiful
- Claudia from Claudia Persi
- Danielle from Ellie's Vanity Table
- Holly from Good Golly It's Holly
- Lost my Owls
- Student Beauty

11 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES

1. Shorts or skirts?
2. What's your favorite magazine?
3. Favorite piece of clothing you own?
4. Wavy or straight hair?
5. Do you like to read?
6. What's your ideal job?
7. Do you have any pets? How many?
8. Favorite fruit?
9. Do you play an instrument?
10. Heels or flats?
11. Favorite thing in your room?

So that's it! Thanks again to Rachel for nominating me :) Hope you're all having a great day! 

11 comments:

  1. This is great, still new to this so I will try to do it on my blog. :) Thank you for tagging me. :) I will try my best to do it. I am a new follower on your blog and on Rachel's.:)
    Hope you also like my blog and join.
    Hugs from Toronto
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me sadly I have already done this award but still many thanks!

    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica I was wondering where do you get that picture of that liebster award? Should I add that in my blog also. I am sorry I am new at this. hehehe
    I will try to do your tag this week.
    Thank you so much again for nominating me.
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from google, I think. I just put it so that people know I already did the tag :)

      Delete
  4. Aww this is so cute, so glad I nominated you! Ahah I love buying cute notebooks too, but I never want to write in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That ALWAYS happens to me! I still have one that my sister got me for my birthday that I'm too scared to write in because I think I'll ruin it!

      Delete
  5. congratulations on the award :)

    kristascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica It's all done! Hope I did this right. :)
    You can check out the post here: http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2013/03/liebster-award.html
    Thanks again for nominating me.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete