Friday, March 8, 2013

What's in my University Bag?

After a relaxing summer it's time to go back to responsibilities! I went back to university this Wednesday, for what is going to be my third year as a business student, and I thought it would be fun to do a what's in my bag, university edition! // Después de un relajante verano es hora de volver a las responsabilidades! Volví a la universidad el miércoles a mi tercer año como estudiante de negocios, y pensé que sería divertido hacer una versión universitaria del famoso "Qué hay en tu bolso?"


First things first - this is the bag I use, and it doesn't photograph very well. I like it because it can fit a lot, and has a few different compartments. It also has two pockets at the side where I carry a bottle of water and my iPod and cellphone in the other. // Primero lo primero - éste es el bolso que uso, y no fotografía muy bien. Me gusta porque le caben muchas cosas, y tiene hartos compartimientos. También tiene dos bolsillos a los lados donde llevo una botella de agua en uno y en el otro mi iPod y mi celular.




 What I carry in the main compartment: A notebook (I use one for all of my classes), my Via Uno wallet that's looking a bit worse for wear and that I should really change, and my plastic pencil case that a friend gave me as a gift. I also carry lots of food - I get hungry quite a lot! // Lo que llevo en el compartimiento más grande : un cuaderno (uso uno para todas mis clases), mi billetera Via Uno que está feísima y que debería cambiar, y mi estuche plástico que me regaló una amiga hace tiempo. También siempre llevo mucha comida - me da hambre muy seguido!




In the other compartments I keep the small stuff - my sunglasses from Zara, my car keys, a small mirror that broke off an old bronzer I had, two packs of tissues because I'm kinda sick, my Nivea SOS hand cream, headphones, eye drops (because I wear contact lenses), a bobby pin and hair tie, a medicated lip treatment (my lips get extremely dry every few hours), and last but not least, three lip glosses - the Essence Stay with Me Longlasting Lipgloss in a color that doesn't say, but assume is Candy Bar based on the website; an Ésika clear lip gloss; and an Oriflame Mood Lip Gloss in Happy Glow. // En los otros compartimientos llevo todas las cosas pequeñas - mis lentes de sol de Zara, las llaves del auto, un espejo que se rompió de un bronzer que tenía, dos paquetes de pañuelos desechables porque ando medio resfriada, mi crema Nivea SOS repair para manos, audífonos, gotas para los ojos (porque uso lentes de contacto), un pin y un elástico para el pelo, un tratamiento para labios medicado (se me secan los labios cada par de horas), y tres brillos para labios - el Essence Stay with Me LongLasting Lip Gloss que no dice qué color es, pero que basado en el sitio web asumo que es "Candy Bar"; un brillo transparente de Ésika; y un Oriflame Mood Lip Gloss en el color Happy Glow.

What kind of bag do you use for university/school?

Qué tipo de bolso usas para la universidad/colegio?

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Hiya! I love your blog, so I just wanted to say that I've nominated you for the Liebster award!
    You can find out more here http://rachelsgonevintage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/happy-mothers-day-to-any-mothers.html :)

    Lots of love, rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh this post is so cute! love your blog! followed you:) xx
    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the bag and the owl note book!

    ~Emza & Zana~

    http://cinnamonbutterfly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete