Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mini Easter Haul


I haven't really gone shopping this past month - damn university that drains all my time! I did manage to squeeze in a small grocery trip and bought some stuff. //
En realidad no he comprado muchas cosas este mes - maldita universidad que me quita todo el tiempo que tengo! Eso si, logré hacer una pequeña ida al supermercado, y compré algunas cosas.

1.  Herbal Essences Paralísalos Conditioner. I looked in the USA website and found that they didn't really have something like it - it's a conditioner that supposedly makes your hair straighter. I haven't tried it yet, but if I notice a difference I'll let you know! //
Busqué en el sitio web de Estados Unidos y no encontré nada parecido a esto - es un acondicionador que supuestamente hace que tu pelo quede más liso. Todavía no lo he probado, así que si noto una diferencia les haré saber!

2. Essence Eyebrow Designer in 02. Brown. I've always had pretty full eyebrows, but for some reason they've kinda lost some hairs at the ends, so I bought this to fill them in. It's a bit lighter than my eyebrows, but once you blend it in you don't really notice a difference. //
Siempre he tenido las cejas pobladas, pero por alguna razón al final de mis cejas se me han caido unos cuantos pelos, así que compré esto para rellenarlas. Es un color más claro que el de mis cejas, pero una vez que se mezcla no se nota la diferencia.

3. Cala Aloe Vera Makeup Cleansing Tissues. I needed some makeup wipes, and these were the cheapest ones. And that's about all the thought that went into buying these, haha.//
Necesitaba unas toallas demasquillantes, y estas eran las más baratas. Y eso, jajaja.

4. Growth Spurt Nail Treatment. I was actually looking for the OPI version of this, but it was too damn expensive (nearly 20 US dollars), so I settled for this one. According to the saleslady it's really good, so we'll see! //
En realidad estaba buscando la versión de OPI de este tratamiento, pero era demasiado caro (casi 20 dólares), así que me llevé este. Según la vendedora es muy bueno, así que ahí veremos!

5. Essence Eye Makeup Remover. This claims to take off waterproof mascara without tugging, but I still haven't tried it, as I'm still trying to finish my Neutrogena Waterproof Makeup Remover (which is terrible!). //
Esto dice que remueve hasta la mascara a prueba de agua sin irritar los ojos, pero todavía no lo pruebo, como todavía estoy tratando de terminar el desmaquillante Neutrogena (que es pésimo!).
6. And last, but certainly not least, Carezza Mini Eggs. These are SO GOOD! They have a soft chocolate with almonds interior that's really decadent. I bought a tray for myself (ehehe) and another for my nephews. //
Y por último, Huevitos de Chocolate Carezza. Son MUY BUENOS! Tienen un relleno de chocolate y almedras que es la decandencia al máximo. Compré un paquete para mí (jiji) y otro para mis sobrinos. 

And that's about it! What have you bought recently? //
Y eso sería! Qué han comprado recientemente?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment left on my blog(: Now following you, you can follow back on GFC or bloglovin' if you wish

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete