Saturday, March 2, 2013

Most Worn Summer Things Tag





Summer is coming to an end here in the Southern Hemisphere, meaning that it's time to go back to university and become a responsible adult once again. Needless to say, I don't want to go back! 
****
El verano ya se está acabando acá en el hemisferio sur, lo que significa que es hora de volver a la universidad y ser un adulto responsable otra vez. Sin necesidad de decirlo, no quiero volver!





1. Most Worn Nail Polish




I bought this right before Christmas and it's quickly become a favorite. I'm a nail polish junkie, so it's hard for me to repeat colors, but I found myself reaching for this one more than a few times these past months!
****
Me compré este pinta uñas antes de Navidad y rápidamente se ha convertido en uno de mis favoritos. Tengo tantos colores que es difícil para mi repetirlos, pero siempre me daban ganas de volver a ponerme éste!




2. Most Worn Scent



Amor Amor by Cacharel was hands down my most worn perfume. I'm rubbish at describing scents, so I'm going to borrow the description from The Perfume Shop: "a sparkling fruity floral, with an original mix of mandarin, melati jasmine, sandalwood and musk". I find it the perfect summer scent - it makes you smell nice, but it's not too overpowering. 
****
Amor Amor de Cacharel fue mi perfume más usado. The Perfume Shop lo describe como "una mezcla original de mandarina, jazmín, sándalo y almizcle". Es el perfume perfecto para el verano - te hace oler bien, pero no es tan intenso.




3. Most Worn Hair Product.




I don't wear much product of my hair, much less on summer. But the days when I let my naturally curly hair air dry, I used some generous amounts of the Avon Advance Techniques Volume Control lotion. 
****
No uso muchos productos en mi pelo, especialmente en verano. Pero en los días en los que dejé que mi naturalmente rizado pelo se secara con el aire, usé mucho la loción Advance Techniques Control de Volumen de Avon.




4. Most Worn Bag



I got this Zara bag more than a year ago, but I really used it a lot during these past few months - the color just screams summer, doesn't it? 
****
Hace más de un año que tengo este bolso, pero de verdad lo empecé a usar mucho estos últimos meses - el color es muy veraniego, no?


5. Most Worn Shoes



My mom bought me these gladiator-type sandals a few years ago as a present, and they're still going strong!
****
Mi mamá me regaló estas sandalias hace unos años y todavía siguen vivas!

6. Most Worn Accessory


This ring came in a pack of ten that I bough from ASOS, and it quickly became my most used one of the summer. I have a thing for rings (which is demonstrated on the full box of them that I have).
****
Este anillo vino en un pack de diez que compré por ASOS, y se volvió fácilmente el que más usé en todo el verano. Desde hace un par de años que tengo algo con los anillos (como es demostrado por la caja llena que tengo con puros anillos).



7. Most Worn Clothing Item



This top is from Zara - I usually wear it with a cami underneath (it's really sheer) and loosely tucked inside some high-waisted shorts. Perfect summer outfit!
****
Esta polera es de Zara - generalmente la uso con alguna cami debajo, ya que es muy transparente, y metida adentro de un par de shorts de tiro alto - es el conjunto perfecto para el verano!











8. Most Worn Foundation


Fact about me - I don't wear foundation. I've never even tried on some! I used to just wear concealer on problematic areas and leave the rest of the skin bare. But with the BB craze that's been going on in the last year, I caved and tried the Maybelline one, and I've been using it ever since.
****
Algo sobre mí - no uso base. Solo usaba corrector en las áreas problemáticas y listo. Pero con todas las BB creams que han salido desde el año pasado, decidí probar la Maybelline y la he usado desde entonces!




9. Most Worn Blush/Bronzer



I  had wanted this lip and cheek pot (in the color Peach Punk) ever since I saw the collection, but it was sold out! I actually found this one while I was on vacation - I use it much more as a blush than a lip balm.
****
Hace tiempo que quería este pote para labios y mejillas (en el color Peach Punk), pero cuando fui a comprarlo estaba agotado. Este lo encontré mientras andaba de vacaciones - lo uso como un rubor en crema, no en los labios.



10. Most Worn Lip Product


My favorite lip product of the whole summer was Avon's Ultra Color Rich lipstick in the color Soft Pink. It gives my lips a hint of color while keeping it fairly natural - I don't like to wear statement lips on summer.
****
Mi labial favorito fue el Ultra Color Rich de Avon en el color Soft Pink - le da un poco de color a mis labios pero los mantiene naturales, ya que no me gusta usar colores muy fuertes en el verano.





11. Most Worn Mascara

As much as it's been raved about, I don't like this mascara, only because of the fact that it gives me panda eyes! It doesn't smudge as much as other ones I've tried, but I've yet to find my holy grail mascara.
****
Por más que ha tenido muy buenas críticas, no me gusta este rímel porque se corre! No me deja con tanto ojo de panda como algunas que he probado, pero todavía no encuentro una que no se mueva en todo el día.





12. Most Worn Eyeshadow



I'm going to cheat a bit and name an eyeshadow quad! It is the Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in the color Illusion. I believe this was a spring limited edition, but I'm not sure. I haven't tried other Avon eyeshadows, but these wear fairly well without primer. 
****
Voy a hacer un poco de trampa y voy a decir un cuarteto en vez de una sombra! Es el cuarteto de sombras de Avon en el color Ilusión. Creo que fue una edición limitada de primavera, pero no estoy segura. No he probado otras sombras de Avon, pero duran harto tiempo sin una base. 


How was your summer? Or are you looking forward to it?

¿Cómo pasaron su verano? ¿O esperan con ansias su llegada?


 Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Hi Monica I am not sure if I did this properly, I am trying to follow you on your blog but you don't have a join me button. Lovely blog btw. :)
    Thank you for passing by my blog really hope you liked it.
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was having some trouble with the follow button (it wasn't showing up on Chrome), but it should be fixed now!

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog!!! Shirt is good choice!))
    Follow you now)
    Visit me)
    http://wildshadeblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete