Sunday, March 24, 2013

Street Style Icon: Emma Watson

Ever since I was 7 and watched the first Harry Potter movie, I've always looked up to Emma Watson, specially style-wise. While I'll be the first to say that sometimes I don't like her red carpet choices, her street style is another matter altogether! I love how comfy yet chic and put-together she looks every time. Here are some of my favorite outfits of her: //

Desde que tenía 7 y ví la primera película de Harry Potter he admirado a Emma Watson, especialmente por su estilo. Aunque algunas veces no me gusta lo que usa para la red carpet, su street style es otra cosa! Me encanta lo comoda pero chic que se ve siempre. Acá hay algunos de sus outfits que más me gustan:



 Photos: Emmawatsondaily.org
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. love your blog :)

    thanks for checking mine out. i've followed you!
    rainbowsandbeauty.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style she looks gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's stunning!xx

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never really though of Emma as a style icon but those photos show her being pretty stylish! Maybe she can be a new one for me to monitor!

    Alyssa
    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's because you never really see her street style...they always feature her red carpet style!

      Delete
  5. She dresses so perfectly!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love emmas style! And her hair :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. really like her style too;)X
    her simplicity looks so adorable ;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete